Water-Soluble PCR Hemp Extract Powder, Water, Dried Brewer’s Yeast, Glycerin, Gum Arabic, Sodium Alginate, Beef Liver Powder, Natural Bacon Flavor, Flaxseed Oil, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Organic Sweet Potato Powder, Sunflower Lecithin (Non-GMO), Citrus Pectin, Vitamin E, Sodium Propionate, Calcium Sulfate Dehydrate, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative) and Dextrin (Corn Derived).
HEMP OIL DOG CHEWS
If you can reap the benefits of hemp extract for yourself, why can't your furry friends, too?
Now, thanks to the innovative Thryv Organics’ Beef Flavored Dog Chew, your dog can fully leverage the health benefits of hemp oil and may find relief from a wide range of issues. This product is built from high-quality PCR hemp oil with the same proprietary formula found in all other Thryv Organics products. These tiny bites can be easily chewed by any dog, so you can rest assured that your canine friend will love this treat. Our high-quality, organic product may provide relief from symptoms associated with stomach issues, skin allergies, seizures, cancer, heart disease, noise phobia, ear infections, muscle pains, anxiety, and arthritis. Your dog can now live a happy, healthy life alongside his master. Hemp oil is truly wonderful, especially as its health benefits are not just limited to humans.
WHY WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT
- Full of flavor that dogs LOVE
- Easily digestible
- Fast absorption
- Quick effects - just as fast as our products work in your body
- Water-soluble powder
- Broad spectrum
- Not psychoactive
- Premium Grade - the same hemp extract we put in our human products
- Manufactured in the United States
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Give chew according to dosing direction on package at least 30-minutes prior to desired results.
- Product should be stored at room temperature in a dry location
- 30 chews in each jar
- Each chew contains 2mg of hemp extract - 60mg per jar
- If your pet is larger than 25lbs, adjust the amount as needed according to the suggested use on the product label.
- Smaller dog? No problem - you may cut the treats in half.